Amazing Winter Protection Work Gloves
Perfect For Sub-Zero Temperatures!
We know that for all of your work and outdoor adventures, normal gloves just don't cut it anymore. They leave you with numb, wet, and frozen hands year after year. But, with the MaxProtect™ Winter Tech Gloves, this pain is a thing of the past! Designed by London material engineers, these gloves are the warmest recorded gloves in human history and can warm you even in sub-zero temperatures. So rest assured, this winter your hands will be toasty all season!
- Keeps Your Hands Warm Even In Sub-zero temperatures: The MaxProtect™ Winter Tech Gloves were specially designed to handle harsh winters. It was designed by material engineers and can handle temperatures up to -30° C (-22° F)!
- Waterproof & Windproof: The MaxProtect™ features an IPX 7 waterproof design that allows it to be completely submerged in water without the water leaking through. Additionally, it has an interior velveteen design that makes it windproof, and comfortable to wear even in the harshest of conditions.
- Enhanced Dexterity Suitable For Work Or Outdoor Activities: Our MaxProtect™ Winter Tech Gloves have a 3D sewing design that allows for more flexibility for picking up and doing other everyday tasks. This means that you can use it for both work or any outdoor adventures!
- Sizing: Please refer to the sizing chart below to pick your best size. We offer 2 sizes, the Large more suited for women, and the XL towards men.
- Material: Polyester
- Size: L, XL
- Gender: Unisex
- 1 x MaxProtect Winter Tech Gloves
👉 Our Guarantee
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.